What sort of person might be interested in subscribing to Crooked Farmz compost teas?
Maybe you are:
- in love with growing your own vegetables?
- seeking a local community of skill-sharing, information, and care?
- concerned about chemical fertilizers and pesticides?
- interested in organic alternatives?
- frustrated with the plastic remnants in free City compost and some commercial products?
- in need of a rejuvenated or remediated soil food web?
- short on time for making your own compost or compost tea?
- excited about bringing traditional and contemporary techniques together?
- a novice and want to learn more?
- an intermediate and want to level-up?
- more experienced and desiring a new challenge?
- an experimental DIY enthusiast?
- a deeply creative person?
- intrigued by artistic challenges?
- appreciative of garden aesthetics?
- obsessed by the smell and feel of the earth?
- fascinated by soil microbiology?
- desiring improved skills for dealing with climate change?
- someone who is trying to slow down?
We might be looking for each other . . . calling all artsy-garden-eco-hipster-greenish-thumb-poets!